If there was poker in jail that would be nice. It would only have one or two tables with low bids so it isn't as good as the actual poker, but it would still be something to play if you're in prison and want to play poker.
Prison poker
Started by WiseOldFrito [3138215] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
There is a gym in jail. Have you ever used it?
Yeah, but I'm talking about poker, not gym.
Have you ever personally been in jail long enough for a single round of poker?
Yes, sometimes I'm there for about an hour.
I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on that
Whatchu mean. Whenever I get caught shoplifting I go there for an hour.
And you spend the entire hour in jail, without a bust?
Deez nuts
Sometimes others bust me out but usually I stay there the whole time. I don't have enough nerve to bust out and even when I do, I don't want to risk it.
Why would you just go on the Internet and lie?
no cap
I guess it's possible. You wouldn't want to screenshot your events of one such time would you? Low levels are ideal people to use to get busting merits, but I guess busting has slacked off some with crimes 2.0. Still sitting in jail the entire time, I don't think I've ever heard of.
Actually scratth that. You dont get events for going to jail. Would have to be the logs, and that is too much trouble
Uhh... if you've already bought in to the poker table, you can play while in jail or hospital.
Yeah, but that's only if you buy in before getting arrested. If you get arrested, you can't join a poker table if you aren't already in it.
I've never spent more than about 15 seconds in jail.
I click the crime button. "sent to jail.."
Wait a few seconds. "Someone busted you from jail"
Click crime button again. Don't even bother leaving the crimes page.
You would not spend long enough in jail to play PvP poker
But perhaps some other PvC minigame. Maybe you could use your nerve to start a riot, or kill a guard, or do prison jobs like the laundry, or something old school like make vehicle registration plates
I click the crime button. "sent to jail.."
Wait a few seconds. "Someone busted you from jail"
Click crime button again. Don't even bother leaving the crimes page.
You would not spend long enough in jail to play PvP poker
But perhaps some other PvC minigame. Maybe you could use your nerve to start a riot, or kill a guard, or do prison jobs like the laundry, or something old school like make vehicle registration plates
Stats are public though, and OP has been in jail 8 times.
Yes, but did he serve his entire jail sentence without getting busted any of those times?