Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hey, just got started.

Started by Skraffy [3213253] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Skraffy [3213253]
I'm sure there are a million other posts just like this, but please bare with me, as I am too lazy to look at those other posts. I trained, and got myself to 12 strength, and 12 speed. I also got myself to $909 by searching the subways. I dived into the junkyard a few times too, and got some computer parts that say their worth a bit. Just don't know what to do with them, because when I went to the pawn shop, it said something about selling... points? Any help from experienced players?
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
The computer parts are for a crime called cracking. Its currently the hardest crime released in the 2.0 system and is something that will take you a very long time to get to so I would recommend selling them for cash

Points on the other hand are a secondary currency in torn used for things like energy or nerve refills. The pawn shop lets you sell them at a flat rate of 45k per point. While you would get more on the market selling them the pawn shop is a mug free and instant way to sell them rather than waiting for someone else to buy your points

In terms of getting started id recommend reading this guide:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448

Itll catch you up the most important things to know as a beginner and also help you make money and level up

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice