Looking at merit distribution, and noticing that addiction mitigation has hardly any relevance.
I propose converting to Drug Mitigation; In so doing, reducing overdose chance, and drug addiction rate, up to the maximum of 20%, bringing the overall total (with faction perks) to 50%. This in my opinion, has greater relevance, and will diminish certain concerns on peoples overdosing chances, and alleviating the strain on company effectiveness, and education (whilst dramatically reducing rehab trips).
I do understand, this is against the grain, in regards to removing money (through rehab), and making it harder to acquire the spaced out merit. Though, when the outlier is to just take drugs, efficiently, this in my opinion is not farfetched.
Welcome to discuss
I propose converting to Drug Mitigation; In so doing, reducing overdose chance, and drug addiction rate, up to the maximum of 20%, bringing the overall total (with faction perks) to 50%. This in my opinion, has greater relevance, and will diminish certain concerns on peoples overdosing chances, and alleviating the strain on company effectiveness, and education (whilst dramatically reducing rehab trips).
I do understand, this is against the grain, in regards to removing money (through rehab), and making it harder to acquire the spaced out merit. Though, when the outlier is to just take drugs, efficiently, this in my opinion is not farfetched.
Welcome to discuss