Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Issue

Started by TunaCasserole [3190466] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TwinkieTheTwink [3203106] ×1

TunaCasserole [3190466]
Hi,

I referred [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]TwinkieTheTwink [3203106] to Torn with the link but it doesn't look like he made it on to my referral list. Looks like my second referral made it without any issue.
[/background]
Could this be looked into and updated it possible?

Mentions: TwinkieTheTwink [3203106]

TwinkieTheTwink [3203106]
Yeah, Tuna referred me over to this game. I used the link he sent but nothing happened when I finished. I don’t think it added me as someone he referred