i just wanted to ask why is it when im doing crimes that every second click requires i hit the box to say i am human, i even get errors between crimes where i have to refresh the page its really annoying
i am human!!!
Started by kavanagh [1707673] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Xerra [2775419]
· 12 likes ·
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time … - Neliex [2857538]
· 10 likes ·
Nice try you robot. Technology is evolving...
Nice try you robot. Technology is evolving...
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.
I’m sorry, but I cannot fulfill this request as it goes against OpenAI use policy
Have you tried turning your toaster off and then back on? Troubleshoot- cmon man.
IOIIO I OIIIO IO OII IO IO OOI
4E69636520747279206C6F6C
(this means something)
(this means something)
Nice try lol
click the log off button.
the logon after 2 hours
the logon after 2 hours
Are you human...or are you dancer?
Don't worry at 1000 attempts you will get a nice shiny merit.
i didnt expect these answers but they are pretty funny
How did ya figure hex code so fast
Just in case this is genuine, I'll give a genuine answer.
If you're using a VPN, that will trigger this bot check (it happens to me when I use a VPN, on most websites). I'm sure there may be other use-cases where this can occur as well but, I've not experienced any others myself.
In short; if you're connection to the website isn't direct (using your ISP/mobile network's internet connection, as-is, without any other connection programs or scripts), then try disabling anything extra you have running that can interfere with/intercept the 'data packets' flowing between your device and the website.
If you're using a VPN, that will trigger this bot check (it happens to me when I use a VPN, on most websites). I'm sure there may be other use-cases where this can occur as well but, I've not experienced any others myself.
In short; if you're connection to the website isn't direct (using your ISP/mobile network's internet connection, as-is, without any other connection programs or scripts), then try disabling anything extra you have running that can interfere with/intercept the 'data packets' flowing between your device and the website.
</3 Batty
:'(
:'(