To be fair to the guy, he never claimed it was going to be completely original art. He also has plenty of examples on his page. If people don't know enough to ask (or don't care) then that's kinda on them.
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If people don't know enough to ask it is definitely on them for spending their money on AI pieces- but there's a lot of good people here that want to help show unknowing lurkers how these are actually made
A large number of customers wouldn't buy graphics (a form of art) knowing it was generated by a computer by typing into a box. It's a form of healthy moderation by the artists on this site to encourage these posters to mention their work is 100% made from AI ( so no real effort on their end apart from typing). If we want the graphics scene to thrive and grow there's hardly an argument against promoting real, custom artwork as opposed to letting AI garbage threads slide. Also the whole "I don't have a price I just take donations" is a cheap way of saying "I really shouldn't be charging for any of this but this will bring me less heat"
A lot of first time buyers come through every week, it's good to let them know
A large number of customers wouldn't buy graphics (a form of art) knowing it was generated by a computer by typing into a box. It's a form of healthy moderation by the artists on this site to encourage these posters to mention their work is 100% made from AI ( so no real effort on their end apart from typing). If we want the graphics scene to thrive and grow there's hardly an argument against promoting real, custom artwork as opposed to letting AI garbage threads slide. Also the whole "I don't have a price I just take donations" is a cheap way of saying "I really shouldn't be charging for any of this but this will bring me less heat"
A lot of first time buyers come through every week, it's good to let them know
There not all AI if you guys properly check my profile pictures not just description..
yes I admit I didn't create the bazzar one but I edited it a lil. You guys be quick to slander me over what 1 or 2 photos but the rest are legit go hate all you guys want it's getting you no where just making you look like one of those guys that never leave their house, w*nking all over their keyboards at forums post living in there mums basement eating microwave meals and can't even look in the mirror because there so hideous with the unemployed ass
yes I admit I didn't create the bazzar one but I edited it a lil. You guys be quick to slander me over what 1 or 2 photos but the rest are legit go hate all you guys want it's getting you no where just making you look like one of those guys that never leave their house, w*nking all over their keyboards at forums post living in there mums basement eating microwave meals and can't even look in the mirror because there so hideous with the unemployed ass
Quick question, what's the AI generator you use cause it can do hands pretty well but those dragons definitely qualify for disability allowance, extra tongues and legs like spaghetti
"Asking for a friend"
Goes on to start his AI villain arc
Goes on to start his AI villain arc
Hands pretty good?...check the one on his profile the hand holding the sword has 3 fingers and 3 turnips!!.
Where's your art located?