Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Advanced Search Function Alphabetizing

Started by goblinMode [2809005] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 4 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
18 / 100
goblinMode [2809005]
I was going through the suggestion forum and cannot find any threads about this, so here we go!

In the advanced search function, can we make it so it's NOT alphabetizing the player list? I would like to see a new list everytime. New targets...ehemmmm yeah!! Hi! Can this be done, or is it a nono bad idea? Should I eat bullets and die for this suggestion!?

[image: i.gifer.com]