Hope you all have fun
Goodbye Torn
Started by Krewcut [2893016] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 61
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BadZena [1968552]
· 35 likes ·
[image: pbs.twimg.com] - BadZena [1968552]
· 18 likes ·
On the boards all across every airport I've been to, from Shanghai to Luton, there are boards announcing the departure of every plane that takes off...usually alerting the idiots that their flight has gone and they missed it. - nex [2054500]
· 13 likes ·
You don't announce your departure at an airport either, this comment never made any sense.
Bye!
So..... Can I have your stuff?
Already gave everything away
don't leave :( you're a good guy and i'm just so sad at this thought :(
Can I your stuffs mandatory post
Sorry to see you go
You don't announce your departure at an airport either, this comment never made any sense.
What she said
On the boards all across every airport I've been to, from Shanghai to Luton, there are boards announcing the departure of every plane that takes off...usually alerting the idiots that their flight has gone and they missed it.
Yeah that's the airport announcing the departure, not the traveller.
Yes, and as such the traveler does not need to announce their departure, the airport does that for you, but Torn is not an airport...
Let me explain the meme.
You don't need to Announce to the game that you quit. Just go.
You don't need to Announce to the game that you quit. Just go.
Wait....
I know you in real life.... you wouldn't do this
Also....
Skill issue
I know you in real life.... you wouldn't do this
Also....
Skill issue
The pilot announces departure ya silly goose
wow... well spotted, this isn't an airport *round of applause
also, I've never announced my departure at an airport, has anybody? so i don't quite see the relevance of this meme.
also, I've never announced my departure at an airport, has anybody? so i don't quite see the relevance of this meme.
Daaaaaaaamn! An *actual* discussion in GD! And in 'goodbye' thread, nevertheless!