So I fully stacked to 1000 energy and used an Erotic DVD which boosted my happy as normal, then proceeded to take Ecstasy which also boosted my happy. Once I started to eat candy to fill it the rest of the way my happy went back to my normal 3350 happy. So it stole my edvd and Ecstasy from me basically...please help Device: motorola moto g power 5G - 2023 Android: 13 App version: 2.0.21
So even though I just took all of those things it reset anyways? I thought I had 15 minutes from the time I started before it reset not reset every 15 minutes in game time.
Ah, on mobile you'll have to tap the bar to see the tooltip. On PC it shows it already.
The red colour is to indicate that it will be set back to your maximum at the next reset. Other bars (such as your energy bar) will stay white when they're over the limit as they don't reset.
Why is it a problem to plan happy jumps after that 15' tick? Why change anything if all it takes is a minimum amount of planning.
It's just beautiful how little f**ks people give to reading guides.Since op wrote a post, I would assume he is literate, so shouldn't have problems with reading. Takes just a little bit of effort.
It’s not a problem, it just makes sense for it being 15 mins from when item is taken. Doesn’t make sense where you take a ecstasy 30 seconds before timer reset or watch an e dvd 30 seconds before timer reset and your happiness being down solely due to the time constraint?
It makes sense because it's not just about you using a booster, but it also interacts with everything else in the game.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #13
As has been mentioned already, Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You had higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.
16:30:03 - 11/02/24
MackDeezle ate a Bag of Chocolate Truffles gaining 100 happiness