DUAL hammers for 400 mil a good buy? What if I merit strength and speed?
Dual Hammers
Started by Fiveseven_ [340409] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Antril [3021498]
· 6 likes ·
Sir, are you sure you've been playing for 17 years? The answer is no.
Sir, are you sure you've been playing for 17 years?
The answer is no.
The answer is no.
Duals are trash, hit the Auction house for better stuff.
Two years ago they were a decent weapon to use but the fact that they still are at such a price is purely a function of supply not demand. Dual hammers ect are obsolete at that price point .
Well I don't really know anything, Geez I was in Highschool when I first started. Then i took a 5 year break. I run flowers and sell points. Haha
Vanilla weapons and armours are obsolete.
All ranked war armours are better than vanilla armours.
There are a lot of trash ranked war weapons. But the anywhere near half good ones are way better than vanilla weapons.
All ranked war armours are better than vanilla armours.
There are a lot of trash ranked war weapons. But the anywhere near half good ones are way better than vanilla weapons.
It looks like you havent played since before the introduction of ranked war weapons. As beerstein said check the auction house. Many other weapons now have bonuses that make them quite a bit better than dual melees ever were, and you can get a good one for cheaper than 400m.
ok ok ranked war weapons are sick, i didnt even know they existed thanks again damaster and others
Dual Hammers are worth more like $1b. I'm feeling really generous, so you can buy mine off me.
Holy hell, where the heck did you come from?
2 digit ID might make you the oldest active player besides Ched himself.
2 digit ID might make you the oldest active player besides Ched himself.
He comes from a land down under. Where I'm told that women glow and men plunder.
God dang 19 years 3 months old you are geriatric in this game. Madness