This forum post was previously called "Cracking Value Per Nerve".
I had three scripts: "Cracking Value Per Nerve", "Disposal Value Per Nerve" and "Crime Value Per Nerve". I've decided to remove them all to replace them with this one big script: Crime Profitability.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SCRIPT
THIS SCRIPT IS PDA COMPATIBLE
PLEASE REPORT ANY INACCURATE INFO TO EMFORUS SINCE THE SCRIPT USES HIS SHEET OR GIVE ME A "MORE ACCURATE" DATABASE. THANK YOU.
This script shows the value per nerve for every crime so far, based on the Crime Profitability Index Sheet by Emforus [2535044]. Data is fetched from the sheet once every 24 hours and cached for the rest of the time. This script does not require your API key whatsoever and stores any of your data in local storage - meaning only you and those with access to your browser can access it.
I am always open for any suggestions and will try to fix any bugs ASAP, but please be aware that I've got a chronic illness irl which makes my working speed very unpredictable. Also always making custom userscripts, both free and paid depending on the community benefit. Don't hesitate to DM me!
The Crime Hub will display the best value per nerve for each crime in one quick overview.
On the Crime Hub, you can access your Script Settings, where you can enable/disable any crime.
"Overview" refers to the Crime Hub. Disabling any crime, also disables the information in the Crime Hub.
More Screenshots:
Mentions: Emforus [2535044]