Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Clear Chat option

Started by OriginalValk [2969945] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
OriginalValk [2969945]
I want to delete garbage spam messages but cannot, so now every time I log in I have this fancy new chat open with messages from spammers.

Did I miss something and this feature is already implemented?
I already reported and blocked the offending person but this doesn't change anything for messages that have been received before then.