Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Increasing arrests

Started by HoboTrash [3136435] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

HoboTrash [3136435]
I'm lvl 21 with one merit in crime xp. I've done higher level crimes with almost no arrests at lower levels, and now I'm robbing for candy and getting busted all day.
Do I need more crime merits?
Mizadil [2640357] Committee Committee
Shoplifting candy is a risky crime, your Crime Experience (CE) will not grow while doing that. Try shoplifting jackets instead, or better yet migrate to Crimes 2.0 for more lucrative options.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Crimes 1.0 fail.

They only very recently spawned new players into Crimes 2.0.

HoboTrash, there's a little button at the top of the crimes page that you need to hit. It'll make life vastly easier for you. So I highly suggest you do it.