Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

timeout needing change

Started by Chronology [290441] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

Chronology [290441]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I completed a fight, before i could select leave, mug, hosp
the person was able to use a explosive device and ultimately doing a timeout
and causing me to lose E and no repsect

this is utter garbage

i love that I live rent free in your head Bitchcutter
you stalker

Hilarious, keep watching and checking in on me. My number 1 fan
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
That's intended game mechanic. SEDs can be used at any point during an attack. If you want to see it being changed, I would recommend you to go through the Suggestions route as this is not a bug.

Thanks!