Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Skull and Bones

Started by Blainyckz_ [606698] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Blainyckz_ [606698]
Anyone playing/enjoying/hating Skull and Bones?

Personally I'm really enjoying it. End Games basically Taxman Simulator atm but looking forward to the seasonal content kicking off
IndyCision [2597200]
I played it for a short while on the free weekend, enjoyed it but it didn't grip me (was pretty busy so didn't get to spend much time playing, it may have done if I played it for longer)
Ianarosh [3215340]
I’m playing it but not constantly as I’m starting to find the grind very repetitive. Yesterday was able to get the lvl 5 dps ship which looks nice but haven’t done much with it yet