Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker table list

Started by Marsur [3216131] on in Poker.

1 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Marsur [3216131]
Just my two cents... Seems like alot of people don't know the pokertable list can be scrolled down. All the tables whom are shown initially are usually full, but the others are empty. Should it be adjusted?
Komi [2965602]
The reason why the other tables are empty lies in the fact that they require higher buyins. I assure you that they do get used, but mostly by poker gods such as Akenomics, Vernunzio, and etc. As of the statement "alot of people don't know," I figured it out on my own fairly easily and I believe others can do too.