what kind of training resources do y'all use. just xan &refill, e-cans, FHCs or SEs (also how often). also if e-cans what kinda e-cans.
training resources?
Started by Monarch7 [2358544] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Its basically whatever you can afford. Se's would of course be king but thats only if you have the stats and money to back it up. Personally I use 12 cans a day + refill + 3 xans + nat … - Qfiffle [2557282] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I only use xanax and refill but I reliably get my 3+ xan a day. I do replace unnecessary attacking e with cans (mercing, NPC fights, retals, silly attacks on friends etc, but apart from the retals and silly attacks, …
Its basically whatever you can afford. Se's would of course be king but thats only if you have the stats and money to back it up.
Personally I use 12 cans a day + refill + 3 xans + nat e. In terms of cans I have 50% faction voracity and use 20e cans to train (30e with voracity)
Personally I use 12 cans a day + refill + 3 xans + nat e. In terms of cans I have 50% faction voracity and use 20e cans to train (30e with voracity)
I save my FHC's for a burst of training, I rent out my PI while not training, saves me money. Then I train 4 FHC's, + 3x + refill per day for a month.
in between I train cans, 2X refill.
in between I train cans, 2X refill.
Like what flare said, it's whatever you can afford. The last thing you want to do is bankrupt yourself by chasing higher stats.
Money = Stats. So make sure you are using smartly.
Money = Stats. So make sure you are using smartly.
Feet Pics.
What people do often depends on their level and time in the game.
Oh ik. I'm just asking others to know what's the most popular way.
I only use xanax and refill but I reliably get my 3+ xan a day. I do replace unnecessary attacking e with cans (mercing, NPC fights, retals, silly attacks on friends etc, but apart from the retals and silly attacks, those cans pay for themselves and turn a profit).
I used cans and some FHCs early on when using training books, but I don't even do that now, I use them without.
Xan and refill has done pretty well for me. I'm at 4.3b total stats at under 4 years old, and have the savings to use a large number of SEs later (planning to start doing that towards the end of this year).
I used cans and some FHCs early on when using training books, but I don't even do that now, I use them without.
Xan and refill has done pretty well for me. I'm at 4.3b total stats at under 4 years old, and have the savings to use a large number of SEs later (planning to start doing that towards the end of this year).
The correct answer.
Although, as I admit to frequently, the boring answer.
There will be a raft of responses and this will be based on, as people have stated above, your level of income.
Some players, like Qfiffle and myself, will play the long game cos maths says it's better.
Ultimately, you gotta balance the pathway so that it works for you and you get joy from. There is no point have a 5 year plan if it means you get bored and stop playing. Conversely, if you're happy to take a slower path initially, like to plan and are maths driven, then a longer term plan might suit you better.
Although, as I admit to frequently, the boring answer.
There will be a raft of responses and this will be based on, as people have stated above, your level of income.
Some players, like Qfiffle and myself, will play the long game cos maths says it's better.
Ultimately, you gotta balance the pathway so that it works for you and you get joy from. There is no point have a 5 year plan if it means you get bored and stop playing. Conversely, if you're happy to take a slower path initially, like to plan and are maths driven, then a longer term plan might suit you better.