Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items page

Started by Pluto [541636] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Pluto [541636]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. Same without it on.

I cannot scroll down items page past HEG or thereabouts. It jumps back to the top.

Floorp browser, also tried Edge - the same.

Cleared cache etc, Win 11.

EDIT: Same on F/F iPhone

"2nd EDIT - went to recycling centre and sold all items there - works now.
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Does the behavior look like in the video:
https://thumbsnap.com/9X7TDrJZ

Coudl you please clarify your screen resolution?
Is it replicated only on one device, do you have more devices to check the behavior?
Thanks
Pluto [541636]
2560 x 1440

It did look like the video yes. But now it's working fine.

To fix it all I had to do was go to 'recycling center' and sell some items. I don't hoard items btw.

It was on Floorp, F/F and Edge.

Was the same on iPhone 15pro too using F/F and Edge.

As I say, seems ok now though.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We need to troubleshoot the issue when it is still happening for players since the devs are unable to reproduce this on their own account. Please file a new report if this happens to you again.

Thanks!