Any game that runs off the source engine
Source Engine
Started by Felix_Ivanov [3223740] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2, Portal 2, Garry's Mod, The Stanley Parable, Half Life: Alyx (Mind you, that's Source 2), Counter Strike: Global Offense (Also Source 2), and a whole lot more.
titanfall 1 & 2 use a heavily modified version
I really like the first Portal. The gameplay isn't very challenging and I was able to complete it in a few hours, even as an idiot. The real find comes from speedrunning it or doing the challenge mode such as fewest steps/portals. I don't intend to post my progress on speedrun.com, but trying to beat my own personal timer is a fun challenge.
I haven't tried the second one yet, but I might buy it during a sale after I get gold on all the challenges.
I haven't tried the second one yet, but I might buy it during a sale after I get gold on all the challenges.
+1 for The Stanley Parable
Fantastic game
Fantastic game
Oh really? I didn't know that!
https://hardcoregamer.com/features/interviews/e3-2016-respawn-talks-content-variety-reworked-engine-in-titanfall-2/212196/
Heavily modified to the point that Titanfall 2 and Apex are essentially completely different engines from Source, so kinda but not really.
Heavily modified to the point that Titanfall 2 and Apex are essentially completely different engines from Source, so kinda but not really.
I mean, if you remove all the pine trees in a forest named "Stockholm Forest" and replace each tree with a birch tree, is it still "Stockholm Forest"?