Hi, I've been inactive a while and it looks like I came back to some event, not sure how this works but why am I paper? I'm rock hard.
Rock Paper Scissors
Started by PR_NinjaTurtle [3167997] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WhackedMaki [2587660]
· 6 likes ·
Everyone in Torn was randomly assigned one. If you defeat someone who has the one you would beat in RPS they turn into what you are. You are now as caught up as the rest of Torn, as has been …
Everyone in Torn was randomly assigned one. If you defeat someone who has the one you would beat in RPS they turn into what you are. You are now as caught up as the rest of Torn, as has been answered probably 10 times so far in the Q&A forum here.
Thanks I wish they gave us a popup or something
Ah! But the lack of info to date is driving all this community engagement!
Hundreds of people thinking and writing about "what can this be?". Game engagement mechanics master stroke.
We are so manipulable for some pixel scissors.
Hundreds of people thinking and writing about "what can this be?". Game engagement mechanics master stroke.
We are so manipulable for some pixel scissors.
Must have been disappointing to not be assigned "Rock".... hugs.