i don't think this is a bug per say so i don't think it belongs there.
I picked up a new gaming pc and can't load torn on it. i get the verifying you are human this may take a few seconds verification is taking longer than expected. check internet connection and refresh the page.
- I have confirmed it has a internet connection due to it being able to load gmail/youtube/discord/steam/everything else i've tried
- edge, firefox, & chrome all hang up
- i can load torn on my phone and laptop so i know torn isn't down
so what gives? am i somehow blocking cloudflare or something?
I picked up a new gaming pc and can't load torn on it. i get the verifying you are human this may take a few seconds verification is taking longer than expected. check internet connection and refresh the page.
- I have confirmed it has a internet connection due to it being able to load gmail/youtube/discord/steam/everything else i've tried
- edge, firefox, & chrome all hang up
- i can load torn on my phone and laptop so i know torn isn't down
so what gives? am i somehow blocking cloudflare or something?