Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item inventory

Started by Kayawtech [3194757] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Kwack [2190604]
It's what, 100k? I can't remember exactly, and I don't think it's in the wiki. But it's not an issue you'll run into anytime soon, I imagine
Kwack [2190604]
Did the actual research:
  • Warning at 25k items that things will start slowing down
  • Hard lock at 100k where you can't get any new items or trade
You've got no limit on your display case, which is why it should be used if you're deliberately hoarding or running out of space.

See here for the source (Bogie)

Mentions: Inventory limitation