Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

--CLOSED--

Started by C805 [1683020] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
C805 [1683020]
Selling Spies - can do partials

You can request to know certain stats, I will spy until I get that stat
I will report everything that I found

1mil per requested stat
500k for non-requested stat included in the report

or 4 mil for full spy

Will include cash in hand / mug amount, if found, for free

DM if interested, limited spots available