GUYS, PLEASE SEND ME PARCELS WITH HORSE HEADS AND SMALL EXPLOSIVE DEVICES, PLEASE.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Thanks in advance to people that send me em.
Now here’s a true suicide mission person, damn. Sadly, I wouldn’t even waste the money on a horse head for even my worst foe on torn.
good luck in whatever you are trying to do.
good luck in whatever you are trying to do.
Why is he yelling pls
I want to.
"If asking for stuff gets me dislikes...I'll ask for bad stuff!"
Intelligence 100
Intelligence 100
No i wont. Unless you pay me
!Graved - No discussion