I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Screenshot for merit: https://prnt.sc/GT2X8e9NbKn7
Screenshot for Stocks: https://prnt.sc/zQR81Kwfv0sK
Screenshot for Current education: https://prnt.sc/vXryInpP7eCF
Screenshot with examples: https://prnt.sc/Km7bulEyYAa0 / https://prnt.sc/kLOsLunKZFjS
This is the math i did for the calculation: Original time = 21 days = 21 * 24 * 60 minutes (since there are 24 hours in a day and 60 minutes in an hour)
New time = 15 days + 2 hours + 52 minutes = (15 * 24 * 60) + (2 * 60) + 52 minutes
Now, let's calculate the difference:Difference = (21 * 24 * 60) - [(15 * 24 * 60) + (2 * 60) + 52]
After calculating the difference, we'll divide it by the original time (21 * 24 * 60) and then multiply by 100 to get the percentage.
Let's calculate:
Difference = (21 * 24 * 60) - [(15 * 24 * 60) + (2 * 60) + 52]= (21 * 24 * 60) - [(15 * 24 * 60) + 120 + 52]= 30240 - (21600 + 120 + 52)= 30240 - 21772= 8468
Percentage Reduction = (Difference / (21 * 24 * 60)) * 100= (8468 / (21 * 24 * 60)) * 100≈ 19.83%
I have maxed the merit for education length and I also have the stocks West Side Univercity Active however my education time is only reduced by the merit. That is 20%.
I dont know if this is suppose to work like that but with coding it works fine(-50% from company + -50% for stocks+ education) . The only thing is that it needed to start a new code for the passive to kick in. In this situation i waited and once it was active I started the new course.
Screenshot for merit: https://prnt.sc/GT2X8e9NbKn7
Screenshot for Stocks: https://prnt.sc/zQR81Kwfv0sK
Screenshot for Current education: https://prnt.sc/vXryInpP7eCF
Screenshot with examples: https://prnt.sc/Km7bulEyYAa0 / https://prnt.sc/kLOsLunKZFjS
This is the math i did for the calculation: Original time = 21 days = 21 * 24 * 60 minutes (since there are 24 hours in a day and 60 minutes in an hour)
New time = 15 days + 2 hours + 52 minutes = (15 * 24 * 60) + (2 * 60) + 52 minutes
Now, let's calculate the difference:Difference = (21 * 24 * 60) - [(15 * 24 * 60) + (2 * 60) + 52]
After calculating the difference, we'll divide it by the original time (21 * 24 * 60) and then multiply by 100 to get the percentage.
Let's calculate:
Difference = (21 * 24 * 60) - [(15 * 24 * 60) + (2 * 60) + 52]= (21 * 24 * 60) - [(15 * 24 * 60) + 120 + 52]= 30240 - (21600 + 120 + 52)= 30240 - 21772= 8468
Percentage Reduction = (Difference / (21 * 24 * 60)) * 100= (8468 / (21 * 24 * 60)) * 100≈ 19.83%
I have maxed the merit for education length and I also have the stocks West Side Univercity Active however my education time is only reduced by the merit. That is 20%.
I dont know if this is suppose to work like that but with coding it works fine(-50% from company + -50% for stocks+ education) . The only thing is that it needed to start a new code for the passive to kick in. In this situation i waited and once it was active I started the new course.