Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loan bug

Started by zombiekiller1 [1928182] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

wubalubadubdub [1878790] ×1 zombiekiller1 [1928182] ×1

zombiekiller1 [1928182]
I never got a loan and some how I have a loan for 230,000 I was flying for 3 hours how did I get a loan makes no sense I’d love this fix bc this happened a few weeks ago and that time it was less but now it’s 230,000 I don’t need the loan taking my money when I never asked for the loan and or even got any money for the loan shark I make money selling camel plushies I don’t need no loan plz fix
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
That's the unpaid upkeep fees from your previous property, you still have to pay those.
03:30:04 - 23/02/24 zombiekiller1 finished renting the Private Island property with 3,650 maximum happiness from wubalubadubdub
03:30:04 - 23/02/24 Their unpaid upkeep fees on an expired property lease have increased their loan by $260,000 to a total of $260,000
03:30:04 - 23/02/24 zombiekiller1 moved into their Villa with 775 maximum happiness
03:30:04 - 23/02/24 Their maximum happiness decreased from 3,650 to 775
Thanks!

Mentions: wubalubadubdub [1878790] · zombiekiller1 [1928182]