Hello my friends and fellow nature lovers!
Are there any owls living near you? Owls are very uncommon but i suspect not rare.
I have never seen a owl in daylight but i hear them at night.
They are mostly active at night? Nocturnal.
I live in a large town close to a large city. But there is a substantial green area near where i live plenty of space for them to live.
I hear them twooting in the middle of the night it is unlike any other bird call. It is unmistakeable. Are there any owls living close to you?
Are there any owls living near you? Owls are very uncommon but i suspect not rare.
I have never seen a owl in daylight but i hear them at night.
They are mostly active at night? Nocturnal.
I live in a large town close to a large city. But there is a substantial green area near where i live plenty of space for them to live.
I hear them twooting in the middle of the night it is unlike any other bird call. It is unmistakeable. Are there any owls living close to you?