Why Do people sell losses?
New Player
Started by CrimsonSea1 [3227372] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Update: Sorry posted on wrong forum. Sorry
Well to answer your question: people sell losses to make a decent amount of money with 0 stats and 0 money. Anyone can sell losses, even though it’s not a good money making method long term. But its a decent way to get things rolling
!Moved to QnA
Atmosfear summed it up well. It's a quick way to make money and take care of supplies when you have nothing. There are more ways later, but losses are a basic quick way available to everyone
Atmosfear summed it up well. It's a quick way to make money and take care of supplies when you have nothing. There are more ways later, but losses are a basic quick way available to everyone
Hello I am a new player and I want to know what the chain bar is for and how I can use it, because from time to time I get chain 3/10 or 7/10 and I don't know what it means, what it's for or what I have to do with it. Can someone explain it to me please?
[embedded image]
[embedded image]
If you are in a faction and either you or someone else in your faction has won an attack against another player, a chain will start. Every successful attack will keep the chain going. The higher the chain count, the more the respect gain is for your faction. It is mainly used for faction war.