Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stealth attacks showing

Started by Tbn1991 [2181358] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 238 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
52 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Tbn1991 [2181358]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Hell we are in a war I was watching the attacks come in and someone appeared as a non stealth for a second. In that time i was able to pull up the profile. Mini thing
See attacked screenshot
https://imgur.com/a/8pO6ruV
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
I wonder if it happens only when the new stealth attack is appeared or it happens even if you are back to this page later?
Thanks.