Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loaning $$$

Started by keepermoist [2939848] on in Trading Post.

8 replies · 328 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

keepermoist [2939848]
Hi there, I'm currently looking for a loan of $500m to buy a 10* company. I just reach 2b for investing which is all my money and don't have access for 9 more days. I will pay back the loan with interest.
twat [2411466]
lmao good luck, jokes aside tho; did you finish the business Education path and get the necessary stock-blocks? Running a company without them is not recommended.

You're not gonna get a half a bil loan from strangers.
fsh [2565962]
As above. Nobody's willing to lend you 1/4 of your networth without collateral (and anyone willing to do that absolutely deserves the inevitable scam).
Why not just wait for the 9 days?
keepermoist [2939848]
Unlike most players I'm actually honest and not into scamming people out of there hard earned money. I'm talking to the company seller and see if he's willing to hold it
fsh [2565962]
thing is, that's also exactly what a scammer would say.
unless you have collateral to back it up, people won't lend significant amounts to you.