[image: snipboard.io]Hi, I've been trying to get the merit from buying 10 items from the auction house. Bidding on multiple items several times a day and consistently failing, not won anything yet ( I'm too cheap).
Last night I had lots of bids in, going to bed and an organised crime is due. When I wake up I've been outbid on 13 or 14 items as expected but there is no cashiers checks waiting. Clicked on bank anyway and nothing in there. I'm not sure how much money I had on me or if it's possible it was returned to me automatically I can't tell. But I definitely did not withdraw my checks and there should have been around $1.4m.
It's not a large amount of money but I'll have to stop bidding on these auctions if I can't rely on my money being returned
Last night I had lots of bids in, going to bed and an organised crime is due. When I wake up I've been outbid on 13 or 14 items as expected but there is no cashiers checks waiting. Clicked on bank anyway and nothing in there. I'm not sure how much money I had on me or if it's possible it was returned to me automatically I can't tell. But I definitely did not withdraw my checks and there should have been around $1.4m.
It's not a large amount of money but I'll have to stop bidding on these auctions if I can't rely on my money being returned