Okay, I still can't figure what this event is all about. Can someone please explain this thing to me?
Rock, paper, scissors?
Started by _Jacko_ [3017130] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
rock beats scissors
scissors beat paper
paper beats rock
scissors beat paper
paper beats rock
Rock and roll the dice at the casino and be the adult that you should be...
Yes.
See, I never got this. I understand rock smashing scissors and scissors cutting paper, but why should a rock give a f**k about being wrapped in paper? It's still a f**king rock...
Paper covering a rock still makes sense in an object that is greater than another. Although it might not be as physical as a rock breaking scissors or scissors cutting a paper have you ever walked into a messy room and tried to find something? Have you have you ever tried to find something on a messy desk? This is why the paper beats the rock, just because it does not do any damage to the rock it still makes the rock invisible to the rest of the world rendering it useless.
I’ve noticed that when I was paper and I defeated someone with a rock on their profile, their status also turned to paper. Then someone with scissors on their profile managed to attack me and my status also turned to scissors.
You need to beat whatever can beat you in rock paper scissors. Paper attacks scissors and wins scissors becomes paper. Paper beats rock, rock stays a rock.
You beat me to it ))
It stops it breathing.
But surely scissors can make rock bleed? Unless Ched is giving rock an undeserved buff?
We still don't know what RPS is about but Ched has aklowledged it in a few API related queries and also said about how it may go on for some time.
I was hoping it would be a secret competition but I think it's more likely that they're just testing mechanic. Possibly for Torn of the Dead 2024
I was hoping it would be a secret competition but I think it's more likely that they're just testing mechanic. Possibly for Torn of the Dead 2024
*confusion*
There's nothing to confused about. Rock is the new meta.
Can't argue with that logic, however, I do now want a rock melee weapon to bash in some skulls.
What about the three circles from Christmas Town map...? Stepping on the each circle would give you the text: rock, paper, scissor. Can't find a print screen. I'm sure I've done it. Either way. Coincidence..?
Have you tried getting blood out of a stone xD
you cant get blood from a stone :/
trust me ive tried muggeng a few bricks and nada XD
trust me ive tried muggeng a few bricks and nada XD