Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Are there any RW mechanical weapons?

Started by -SnowQueen- [2699010] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

-SnowQueen- [2699010]
I don't think there is a cache for mechanical weapons, and I have never seen a RW mechanical in the auction house, for sale in a bazaar or the item market, or advertised by a trader. But I can't find a definitive answer. Do any such weapons exist?
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
No there are not

The only three mechanical weapons in the game atm are:
  • The Taser
  • Cattle Prod
  • Chainsaw
Non of these weapons appear in rw caches and 2/3 have their own bonus, so its unlikely theyll be added
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Nope. There are no RW mechanical or temporary items.

That said, the Taser does have the Shock special. Similar to the Cattle Prod.
-SnowQueen- [2699010]
P.S. I was prompted to resolve this, because there is a TornTools filter for the Auction House that allows you to select Mechanical as the Weapon Type. No mechanical weapons ever showed...and now I know for sure they never will. Thanks again.