Anyone?
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ragtag_Slyboots [2707192]
· 2 likes ·
Same pick up line I used on my real life wife.
Torn Personals for that, not GD
You can also check under property in forums. Some ppl asked there sometimes.
Same pick up line I used on my real life wife.
Better love story then Twilight.
And it worked? I think i oughtta learn a thing or two from you lol
Check trade chat, the properties forum, or the personals section of the newspaper for a spouse.