Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Filter

Started by TDupe [2919365] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 202 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
TDupe [2919365]
Is there a script that will let you see more than 3 bazaars selling an item or maybe a filter that shows the first couple bazaars with a minimum number of the item you're shopping for?
ThunderBlitz [2684774]
I've never seen one that does either. Moreover, it looks like Bazaars are going to be completely removed from the item search page soon™, so, hopefully some bright spark will come up with a workaround for that as well. *crosses fingers*

YATA has a list of bazaars, from what I've read but, I've not used it for that myself, so no promises it'll do exactly what you're looking for.




Edit: YATA bazaar list link, there's also a Top 10 list (in the Sections menu) but, as I say, I don't normally look at these pages, so I'm unsure what its in reference to. If you've not used YATA before, you login using an API key (I highly recommend creating one specifically for YATA but, you can also use your default/Torn API key, if you're lazy).