Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing friends

Started by TORNKILLER [2323680] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 443 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
TORNKILLER [2323680]
Missing friends...We all miss our friends at some point or another but missing friends cause they actually died is a big deal even if you only knew them through your video game. Missing players that have been banned is a horse of a different color. Not saying you can't or shouldn't miss them, let's just keep in mind why they are not around anymore. Playing by the rules in in a game is almost as important as playing by the rules in real life.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I miss Dekloren playing tbh, he made the game so much fun. I still talk to him on Discord from time to time. We swap meme's and stuff. While yeah, he was a complete jackass in Torn and should have been banned so many times, the actual reason he got banned was completely unjust.

But such is life I guess.

I also miss one of my old former co-leaders whose gone inactive. Gone without a trace.
MaxHeadRoom [1429645]
agreed

a lot of the time when rl gets full on its the games that stop first and the ppl in them. Its not fairk but thats the way it is unless you know them well enough to cross platform with them.

worst case scenario is when a good friend disappears and its a tragic end... that really sucks.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Bro I had a friend who said goodbye because she was dying, gave us our things, and we all grieved for her.

Then last year, her account made a come back. However she seemed to forget a lot of cruicial details. Her last account and her her behaviour. My friend Tom even warned me that she didn't act the way she did. Like the way she used to call me was different. But I was too happy she didn't really die I ignored the red flag.

Finally she scammed us for the amount of money that our other friend accused me still borrowed. I didn't owe him shit, but nothing I said mattered anyway. She never logs in again.