does anyone know what type of code the profile signature uses these days? if anyone could tell me that'd be great, thanks. I tried html and bbcode but I don't think it worked. was told bbcode worked on forum sigs but when I tried it on the profile sig it didnt seem to do anything. I also don't think I've tried bbcode before, so I just copied/pasted what was on a guide. I think I did it right, but I'm not really sure.
for example, I tried this small[/small] as is and then even changed the bracket thingies to <size=small>small</small>. I also tried a bit of html, since I do believe it was used a year or so ago when I knew pretty much nothing of html. just wondering. any helpful advice would be appreciated.
edit: I deleted my previous account around a year or so ago and am just now returning with a new one.
edit two: I can't wrap my brain around js. if there's beginner advice around that, please do let me know. I am also getting used to css, though i was also profile signature didn't use css and it definitely didn't after I tried it.
for example, I tried this small[/small] as is and then even changed the bracket thingies to <size=small>small</small>. I also tried a bit of html, since I do believe it was used a year or so ago when I knew pretty much nothing of html. just wondering. any helpful advice would be appreciated.
edit: I deleted my previous account around a year or so ago and am just now returning with a new one.
edit two: I can't wrap my brain around js. if there's beginner advice around that, please do let me know. I am also getting used to css, though i was also profile signature didn't use css and it definitely didn't after I tried it.