Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Frequent API 17 error codes

Started by olli962 [2808908] on in API Development.

5 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
miku [3165390]
Hey I'm getting this issue as well. It seems completely random and the only remedy is sloppy try statements or manually restarting my program.
Omanpx [1906686]
Yes, error 17 is a random error that just happens - only real solution devised by the community is to try and catch it and just make another call if it happens - it's usually very rare for it to happen twice in a row.
Wolverine [1971836]
I noticed some errors in the past days too. I had to refresh the page of my application until I had no errors (refreshing once or twice solved the problem).
olli962 [2808908]
I'm concerned that the problems have become more frequent in the last few days.
I also have a try catch, I'm not starting a third attempt at the moment, and it hasn't been necessary until now
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
I have sometimes encountered an issue that may be the same thing discussed in this thread. And it may not.

It's usually pretty random. But 15-30 minutes ago, it (or something very similar) started happening a lot. I'm curious if that happened to anyone else.