How long till a player got declined in application can resend an application again? Accidentally declined someone and he waited for 24hrs yet still not able to apply
Faction Application
Started by ischuo [2786290] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 8 likes ·
72 hrs, but if the faction turns applications off and on again they can reapply instantly - flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
*Slips you a $50* - flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
yeah for some reason in my mind the company and faction reapply were the same. Its actually different so props to taxxon edit actually am I wrong I found this announcement? - Changed reapply block timeout for declined Faction / …
72 hrs, but if the faction turns applications off and on again they can reapply instantly
Thanks I'll try it
- If an application is declined, the player will not be able to reapply again for 7 days. These 7 day reapply restrictions can be overridden by the Faction by toggling "Allow applications" off and on again.
Wow, flare is wrong about something. Thats not common. How dare ya flare?
- Changed reapply block timeout for declined Faction / Company applications timeout to 72 hrs
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16229286&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21547728
Mentions: Patch list #194 : 01/06/2021
Are you sure its 7 days? the last update I found was this by ched:
- Changed reapply block timeout for declined Faction / Company applications timeout to 72 hrs
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16229286&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21547728
(not trying to be cynical im just genuinely curious xD)
- Changed reapply block timeout for declined Faction / Company applications timeout to 72 hrs
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16229286&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21547728
(not trying to be cynical im just genuinely curious xD)
Mentions: Patch list #194 : 01/06/2021
Turns out flare wasnt wrong. F**k me
FLARE IS NEVER WRONG (sponsored by flare TM)
*Slips you a $50*
It happened to a friend of mine as joke, they werent aware of the ability to reset it though and was quiet pissed.
Never experienced it myself to say 100% but I've always known it to be 7 days. I'm also old so there's that.
Never experienced it myself to say 100% but I've always known it to be 7 days. I'm also old so there's that.
I know Flare personally and he would never be wrong. (sponsored by optimistic also about getting a fifty TM)