Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A Miscellaneous Auction

Started by Wood [2175573] on in Fun & Games.

18 replies · 197 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wood [2175573]
In honor of the Forgery Crime Coming out in a few weeks, I've decided to host a fun little Auction. The top bidder will receive every item in my miscellaneous tab as the prize. I won't say exactly what is in my tab, but the misc tab is QUITE full. So the scrap price alone would be worth a decent penny.

So, let the bidding begin and, to save from 1$ increasing, minimum bid increases must be of at least 10$.

Auction will end at 14TCT on March 18th.

Current Top Bid: $51,000,000 - ZGreek
Legendbadger [3187441]
How it this a silent auction if people are posting their bids? I thought a silent auction was noone know who's bidding what or what the highest bid was
Wood [2175573]
I'm going to declare you as the winner given that the plan was to finish the auction prior to the release of Forgery. Since it's been out for a few days now, I'll set trade whenever you're next online.