Trying NOT to become a gypsy, just trying to find a place(faction)
to call "home", and a group of folks to call "family "
ACTIVE- At least once a day, if not more, and usually more.
"The first faction I was in was great, but it got sold, and I was booted
Out by owners.
Battle Stats: Strength- 38924 Defense-28661 Speed. 28661. Dexterity-24789
Total-115789. Total Crimes:572
Work Stats : Manual Labor- 15508 Intelligence- 1400 Endurance-8492. Totsl-25400
Attacks : W-994. L-466 Stalemate-5
Experienced Ranked Wars Send Offers Via Email
Sign-in bonus preference/not required. Highly underrated. It'sinthegame
to call "home", and a group of folks to call "family "
ACTIVE- At least once a day, if not more, and usually more.
"The first faction I was in was great, but it got sold, and I was booted
Out by owners.
Battle Stats: Strength- 38924 Defense-28661 Speed. 28661. Dexterity-24789
Total-115789. Total Crimes:572
Work Stats : Manual Labor- 15508 Intelligence- 1400 Endurance-8492. Totsl-25400
Attacks : W-994. L-466 Stalemate-5
Experienced Ranked Wars Send Offers Via Email
Sign-in bonus preference/not required. Highly underrated. It'sinthegame