Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Age 7,000 & 10,000 Defends Won

Started by Sephiroth [5918] on in Achievements.

13 replies · 440 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
56
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sephiroth [5918]
Been so many years since I crafted my ivory walking cane, and somehow I'm still alive and taking names.. Must be the xanax.

Oh also just finished my 10k defends medal, almost forgot. Must be the old age..
HOLUX [509465]
Also 1k karma as of now. ;)
Gz, oldie!

Btw - I leveled my Ivory Cane to 100xp and its secret special is downright nuts!
Sephiroth [5918]
You will, just keep grinding.. And yeah rehab is rough. I stopped rehabbing like 3 years ago, got a 8b unpaid bill as of now that would add to all the rest if paid up.. planning to remove most of it with white easter eggs/rehab book at some point though, saving big bucks :)
Sephiroth [5918]
Thank you ! I can't believe how good these VIP perks are, amazing stuff.

My friend was kind enough to give me their cane so I will be leveling that soon, can't miss out on that secret special
Darth_Revan [2247620]
It's an honor to say you were my mentor from when I first started Torn. Even now, I look to you for advice and you always willingly give it. Thanks for everything you've done to help me grow and congrats on 7k age and 10k defends, you beast!
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
The grind is real. Keep it up Seph!

I too no longer have my ivory cane... I'm sure I sold it to make money lol.