Whenever I try to crack a certain password in the new cracking crime, it says "ERROR" and will not stop loading. If I try to crack a different password after getting the error message it says "Lock in progress". However, every other password works fine.
Cracking Error
Started by 1rregulr [2800372] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Fixed!
same here! rabble rabble rabble!
same
Fixed!
Was the fix rolled back? I am experiencing it as per this screenshot:
Appears to be fixed again as per this: Lock
Mentions: Crimes 2.0 Lock In Progress