Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not receiving notifications

Started by Casndi [1897307] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Casndi [1897307]
Device: samsung SM-S918U Android: 14 App version: 2.0.23


I used to get notifications when I was attacked, finished a course, etc. However one day I just stop getting them and haven't gotten any since.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Do you have Notifications enabled in the app settings?

Have you blocked the notifications for Torn app in the phone settings?
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided 
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, app version, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again 
Closing the issue...
Thanks