Hello, I built a basic script to give you a BETTER notification when you receive a mail/dm.
I got the idea when our faction leaders are constantly telling our faction members to read the newsies they sent, they somehow manage to miss them everytime.
It basically enlarges the mail icon(upon receiving a mail), gives you a nice flashing circle around it and puts a nice text on your screen saying "YOU GOT A MESSAGE, READ IT NOW!".
The text does not go off until you actually open your mails.
Thought could be useful to community who also suffer from their members not reading the news, or can be used for individuals, who want a better visualization for their DMs.
Greasy fork link :
https://greasyfork.org/tr/scripts/489680-read-the-newsies
Currently only works on pages listed below:
// @match https://www.torn.com/gym.php*
at the userscript area in the code. Or ask me so I can push an update for everyone. Hope you guys enjoy it :)
I got the idea when our faction leaders are constantly telling our faction members to read the newsies they sent, they somehow manage to miss them everytime.
It basically enlarges the mail icon(upon receiving a mail), gives you a nice flashing circle around it and puts a nice text on your screen saying "YOU GOT A MESSAGE, READ IT NOW!".
The text does not go off until you actually open your mails.
Thought could be useful to community who also suffer from their members not reading the news, or can be used for individuals, who want a better visualization for their DMs.
Greasy fork link :
https://greasyfork.org/tr/scripts/489680-read-the-newsies
Currently only works on pages listed below:
- Home
- Inventory/Items
- Faction
- Forums
- City
- Item Market
- Gym
// @match https://www.torn.com/gym.php*
at the userscript area in the code. Or ask me so I can push an update for everyone. Hope you guys enjoy it :)