can someone hospitalize me please I need to be gone for a couple of hours
I need to be hospitalized
Started by chasterbeef733 [2905629] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
thank you whoever did that I really appreciate it
Yukimora hospitalized chasterbeef733
Next time just post in global I'm sure someone there will accommodate your needs.
Next time just post in global I'm sure someone there will accommodate your needs.
Please message me (Your faction leader) next time, and I will put a bounty on you.
Just ask for some money.
!Graved - No discussion