Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction recruitment

Started by BumpinDabking [2490302] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 4 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
18 / 100
BumpinDabking [2490302]
Hello I'm looking to join a new faction to make some money in wars and help out as needed, im a good torn player and I'm active daily all the time. My stats are at 975k so please keep in mind my Stats for recruitment so that I am helpful to your faction in any wars