Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Auction House

Started by Bardiche [3238235] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Bardiche [3238235]
I have a Magnifying Glass that I want to put on auction - I see others have put theirs on auction - but it says that I have no rare items in my possession that I can put up yet? Are there different rarities of magnifying glasses or something lol?
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
The ones currently in the house were added while the item was still considered "rare," below 1000 circulation. As there are now more than 1000 of them, they can no longer be listed.
Neliex [2857538]
You can sell it on item market or in bazzar if you have one. You can also find trader in forum that are willing to buy it, which would also be safest choice.