Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BSP PDA

Started by ischuo [2786290] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 1.18k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
ThunderBlitz [2684774]
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on TornPDA, yet. I haven't used it myself as I exclusively use TornPDA for this game (so, I need scripts that work with it), it's just the last thing I've seen from TDup on the issue, he indicated that the script would need to be reworked somewhat, to be compatible with TornPDA.

The good news is, TornPDA now has another stat estimator integrated with it (currently called Torn Stats Central but, this name might change in the near future, due to confusion with the very separate Tornstats service). If you use discord, you can use this add-on straight away (see the TSC thread for how to get the API key), however, if you don't, it's hoped that the service will be made accessible without needing to go through discord, fairly soon....



Edit: it looks like it's already been renamed, to Torn Spies Central.




Edit 2: I stand corrected, it DOES seem to work on TornPDA, now. You just need to manually add the API key into the code (fairly obvious where to paste it, once you're inside the code), as the API key box doesn't seem to appear on the faction page (at least, in mobile view).

Mentions: [Retired] Torn Spies Central

Kwack [2190604]
Is this with GMforPDA?

Rather than copying the code, click the link here instead. A window should pop-up in PDA, click "fetch", wait for it to load the script and then press "load".

Remember to delete the old one!