Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Announcement HTML Editor

Started by BadZena [1968552] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

BadZena [1968552]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Ok, this is driving me nuts. Trying to rewrite the faction announcement, using my HTML Editor and pasting it into the Editor here, and for some reason, every time I paste code into Torn, it removes/loses the <center> & </center> commands.

I'd written some code up for the other half to copy and paste from Google Docs, and Torn editor removed ALL instances of the center command. I decided to quickly change my Faction Announcement, and on hitting the change button, the Torn editor removed ALL center commands.

Either I'm going mad, not stoned enough, or something is going freaky!